Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The day after the night before...

Morning!

So after all the excitement of my first Blog, I guess I have to become professional now?

I happily went to bed at around 11pm last night knowing very well that I had an early start today. I fell asleep perfectly fine, but wow then ...

BASH..... that's the only way I can explain it.

No, no one had broken in, I wasn't hurt, but I was totally confused.

I was woken by my own brain... OK, sounds a little daft, but it's true!

I had this crazy flood of clever thoughts running around my head that just wouldn't allow me to sleep.

Now this may have something to do with the fact that I am Mbarking (ha see what I did there!) on a very exciting new adventure with work soon, or I may have had some cheese before bed!

No cheese, (because you know about the diet thing - (oh I've lost 5 lbs in just over a week by the way! - whoop me!)

Then, I get up, let the puppy out for his enormous wee this morning that I thought would never end, made a cuppa and started work.

I think to myself - well, 7 hours of fabulous ideas and strategies and plans - I will be here all morning. Alas, no!

I get to my screen, I start to type - some good things come out, but nothing wow enough to explain my LACK OF SLEEP!

I am not a grumpy girl without sleep, but I am quite ugly without it so - look out Clarins, you are covering my face today - so thick I should be in the West End!

For now, this sleepy girl is signing off

Till later.....



No comments:

Post a Comment